With OHA 24/7, you can access your insurance information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Obtain the information you need, when you need it.
- Make requests to update your contact information
- Manage certificates of insurance
- View lists of vehicle, drivers, and certificate holders
- Notify us of a claim or loss anytime, anywhere (After hours emergencies please call 614-453-4400)
- Review your policies and change endorsements
- Print or send auto ID cards on demand
1. Easily access certificates we’ve previously prepared and email them on demand 24 hours a day. Once you locate the certificate you wish to reissue, select “Submit Request”. You’ll then be able to have the certificate emailed to you and/or to multiple other recipients at one time.
2. Fleet Auto ID Cards can be found in the documents folder
3. Additional Users can be granted access to your OHA 24/7 portal, simply contact your Assistant Client Manager to set-up. Be sure to notify us to disable log-in information for former employees.
4. Please use the online Claim Reporting tool to report only non-injury, non-emergency type claims through the portal, such as thefts, single car accidents/minor fender benders, etc. All other claims should be reported to your Client Manager via phone or email. After hour emergency claims can be reported to 614-453-4400.
24-Hour Claims: Accidents don’t always happen during regular business hours. Our clients now have access to live claims support, day or night. To report an emergency claim after hours, please call 614-453-4400.
24-Hour Online Account Access: Our clients enjoy secure, password-protected access to their account through the convenience of the agency’s website.
24-Hour Mobile Account Access: Save OHA 24/7 to your smart phone or tablet for quick and easy access to your policies and certificates anytime, anywhere.