Overmyer Hall Associates helps you find tailored insurance coverage, expertise service, and fair pricing.
No matter where you live – house, apartment, or condominium – the right home insurance policy grants you peace of mind.
Home insurance should cover home repairs or replace your home and its belongings, if needed.
Your auto policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses from injury, loss of life, or property damage.
Auto insurance should get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged by accident, fire, or theft.
We will identify how to best protect you.
Protect your home:
- Guaranteed replacement cost
- Rebuilding to code
- Cash settlement option
- Appropriate loss of use limits
- World renowned appraisal and claims services
- A suite of complimentary and optional services
- We also provide coverage for your jewelry, art and antiques, collectibles, boat and yachts.
An excess liability insurance policy provides additional layers of liability protection. If the liability limits are exhausted on your home, auto, or other underlying insurance policy, your excess liability policy takes over and provides you with additional protection.
Coverage can also extend over:
- Rental properties
- Underinsured/Uninsured motorists
- Directors & Officers coverage
- Employee Practices Liability
Options and choices that are not available in most standard policies:
- Agreed Value – know the settlement amount of your car
- Increased loss of use coverage
- Use of Original Equipment Manufacturer parts (OEM)
- $0 Out of pocket for glass claims
World-class coverage and claims service for the cars you collect, restore, and drive:
- Agreed Value is included
- You are free to use the restoration shop of your choice for covered repairs
- Flexible usage – no fixed mileage limits
- Optional rare or classic car parts coverage
- Coverage during restoration available
- Special pricing is also available for large collections. We provide automatic coverage for newly acquired autos worldwide.
We are part of your community. Our associates live and serve in the same Central Ohio communities that you do, including Grandview, Upper Arlington, Dublin, Powell, New Albany, Westerville, and Worthington.
We’re proud to be a part of and support these organizations:
- Columbus Chamber of Commerce
- Conway Family Business Center
- Financial Planning Association
- Upper Arlington Civic Association
- Upper Arlington Rotary
- Tri-Village Chamber Partnership
A CULTURE OF TRUST
We know what coverages you need and when you need them. Let us handle the complex programs for you.