The secret to our success is our people. At Overmyer Hall Associates, we believe in treating clients like friends, and associates like family. A career at OHA will not only provide you with an opportunity to be part of such a great team, but it will also provide you with learning opportunities to continue to grow your responsibilities.
We seek experienced, results-oriented insurance professionals with a passion for success and a desire to grow.
To apply for a position at OHA, please Contact Us and attach your resume as a PDF or Word Document.
Current Available Positions:
Office Administrator Job Description
The Office Administrator plays a crucial role in our efforts to make Overmyer Hall Associates (OHA) a great place to work, providing extraordinary service to associates and guests of the company. The Office Administrator is energetic and resourceful, consistently supporting the day-to-day operations of the company, and is a key client-facing role at OHA. The candidate will take ownership of our office space and activities, and perform administrative and office support for multiple departments within OHA.
- Ensure the office is in pristine condition for our associates and guests
- Order supplies, coordinate with cleaning crew, maintain appropriate levels of snacks and drinks, and keep the office neat and well organized
- Professionally greet and direct all office visitors
- Field phone calls in to the main line and direct to the appropriate associate
- Plan and coordinate any internal or office events
- Order lunches, coordinate catering, set up conference rooms, clean up, book any off-site reservations
- Coordinate with building management for any facilities issues
- Open, scan and distribute mail within the same day. Ensure scans are readable, accurate and assigned to the proper employee
- Assist with mailing insurance certificates
- Place all outgoing mail in proper area by noon Monday thru Friday and again at 5pm on Friday
- Distribute faxes as needed to proper service staff
- Coordinate attendance and tickets for OHA sponsorships and other events
- Perform executive assistant responsibilities as assigned by partners
- Calendar coordination, dictation, special projects
- Sort, stamp and deliver OHA checks to staff accountant by 4:00pm
- Print and mail or email client invoices as directed by Client Managers
- Reconcile company American Express statements each month
- Serve as the point of contact for the OHA third party ad agency
- Work with agency on ad placements, marketing materials and company photography
- Maintain OHA social media accounts and company website
- Office administrator for ShoreTel Phone System
- Become proficient with office AV equipment, printers and copiers, and provide training to new associates
- Assist office personnel in IT ticketing and issue resolution
- Serve as point of contact for 3rd party IT support provider
- Order and maintain appropriate inventory of IT equipment and supplies’
- Support the onboarding of new associates
- Set up workstations, order business cards, set up IT credentials
- Maintain shared time-off calendars
- Support insurance licensing requirements with third party provider
- Willingness to embrace and be a champion of Our Culture
- Maintain OHA high standards of professionalism
- Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information
- Willingness to work effectively across multiple departments
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Experience operating a multi-line phone system
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Photoshop
- Work business hours from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Take lunch away from desk at designated time
- Wear headset any time away from desk while within office limiting “forwarding”
- Coordinate Front Desk back up if away for extended period of time
Assistant Client Manager
Assistant Client Manager
- Provide assistance to Account Managers and Producers in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business.
- Provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
- Coordinate expirations with Account Manager and Producer to obtain renewal and/or new business information.
- Maintain expiration lists.
- Issue Certificates of Insurance and handle endorsement requests.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverages, signatures and input these transactions to generate billing invoices. Ensure these items are delivered to the client.
- Maintain client data in Agency Management System (Applied’s Epic Version) in accordance with agency procedure manual.
- Issue Auto ID Cards
- Prepare proposals
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding coverage, claims, or administrative problems and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer only when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system within Agency Management System to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports to follow up appropriately.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
- Run motor vehicle reports and determine driver eligibility.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative with great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a high sense of urgency.
- Willingness to obtain Property and casualty license during the training process.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- A desire to live by “Our Culture