Overmyer Hall Associates has prepared a comprehensive guide to preparing your business for the unexpected. It’s full of useful information and checklists to help you identify and prepare for some common disasters. It includes:
- A checklist for identifying risks to your business
- A form to identify your key business operations and functions
- Emergency contact and information forms for your employees
- Emergency contact forms for your key suppliers and business partners
- IT forms to document your hardware, software and backup procedures
- Financial checklist to make sure your financial house is in order in case of emergency
As well as information on updating and testing your emergency plan and a list of state and federal resources you may need to call upon in case of a disaster.
We highly recommend you download this guide and complete the forms and checklists as soon as possible. You never know when disaster may strike and this information could very well make the difference between being back up and running or being out of business.
About Overmyer Hall Associates
Overmyer Hall Associates is one of the fastest growing agencies in the country, quickly becoming one of the largest property and casualty insurance agencies in Central Ohio. Overmyer Hall Associates provides clients with insurance and risk management, specializing in Business Insurance, Surety Bonding, and Home & Auto Insurance. Since its founding in 2011, the firm has been awarded Columbus Business First’s "Fast 50" and "Best Places to Work" awards, the IIABA’s “Best Practices Agency” recognition, Columbus CEO Magazine’s “Best Insurance Broker” and the Columbus Young Professionals Club’s “Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals” award. www.oh-ins.com