We currently have an open position for an Assistant Client Manager. Additional details on how to apply can be found on our Careers Page. We’re also looking for the right person for a Client Manager position and an Insurance Carrier Relations Assistant.
Here’s the details of the Assistant Client Manager position. If you know of someone who might be a good fit, please pass this along to them.
Assistant Client Manager
- Provide assistance to Account Managers and Producers in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business.
- Provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
- Coordinate expirations with Account Manager and Producer to obtain renewal and/or new business information.
- Maintain expiration lists.
- Issue Certificates of Insurance and handle endorsement requests.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverages, signatures and input these transactions to generate billing invoices. Ensure these items are delivered to the client.
- Maintain client data in Agency Management System (Applied’s Epic Version) in accordance with agency procedure manual.
- Issue Auto ID Cards
- Prepare proposals
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding coverage, claims, or administrative problems and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer only when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system within Agency Management System to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports to follow up appropriately.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
- Run motor vehicle reports and determine driver eligibility.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative with great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a high sense of urgency.
- Willingness to obtain Property and casualty license during the training process.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- A desire to live by “Our Culture
About Overmyer Hall Associates
Overmyer Hall Associates is one of the fastest growing agencies in the country, quickly becoming one of the largest property and casualty insurance agencies in Central Ohio. Overmyer Hall Associates provides clients with insurance and risk management, specializing in Business Insurance, Surety Bonding, and Home & Auto Insurance. Since its founding in 2011, the firm has been awarded Columbus Business First’s "Fast 50" and "Best Places to Work" awards, the IIABA’s “Best Practices Agency” recognition, Columbus CEO Magazine’s “Best Insurance Broker” and the Columbus Young Professionals Club’s “Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals” award. www.oh-ins.com